Good Monday morning everyone! I've made two goals this year that I hope will change my life for the better. This is my journey there.
Goal #1 I will be reading through the New Testament this year. Everyone at church is doing it and I don't resist GOOD temptation by my peers often. I also don't resist cheesecake often, which leads to
Goal #2 Be healthier. I have a specific weight in mind, 150 pounds, that I would like to get to by the end of the year. I don't know if I can get there, so my plan is to be healthier. I will be eating less and exercising, hopefully resulting in less of me!
This is my personal page, to share if I want to, to vent on, to keep track of what I am reading and thinking about. I will also keep up with my food and exercise here.
Pictures to come. Love ya!
Hayes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! I think those are GREAT goals! I will be here to help in any way possible! Love you...all 8 of you!
ReplyDelete