What do you like to do for exercise? Do you love a good cardio workout? Is yoga more your style? Maybe you like to be finished in 30 minutes.
Guess what? Chances are pretty good if you get cable that you can get all of those workouts and more! On FitTV, there are 6 or 8 workouts each morning. I set my DVR to record the 30 minute yoga show. It rotates each day to be a little different.
I';ve spent no extra money, and I can have a new workout whenever I want it! GO check your line-up and find something you like!
I'm off now to have a cup of coffee!
Also, we read the first two chapters of Matthew last night as a family. We talked about the prophecies in the Old Testament that said that the Savior would come from Bethlehem, Egypt and Nazareth. God fulfilled each of those prophecies! Our God is TRUTH!
In addition to reading, we are making three lists. God is, Jesus is, and the Holy Spirit is. You can only put something on the sheet if you have a scripture for it. LAst night we added Jesus is Christ, to bring slavation to all men, and Emmanuel, God with us. I reminded the kids that the Holy Spirit was also mentioned! Celeste added, Holy Spirit put Jesus in Mary's belly!! God works in the most amazing ways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment